Restaurant General Manager
Ellensburg, WA 98926 US
Restaurant General Manager
QSR - Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional Restaurant General Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and an established history of effective team building. If this sounds like your style as a Restaurant General Manager, we want to get to know you! Our Company is celebrating more than 70 years in the quick-service industry. At of the end of last year, the Company, through its subsidiaries, had a total of close to 3, 400 franchised and company-operated restaurants in over 40 states and 30 foreign countries and U.S. Territories across the world. Recently, our company placed #52 in Entrepreneur Franchise 500®. If you are searching for a Restaurant Genreal Manager career with a stable, established company with enough room for you to grow and develop personally and professionally this could be the right opportunity for you! Apply Today for our location in Ellenburg, WA.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description:The Restaurant General Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation, from supervising staff to ensuring delighted customers and product quality. The Restaurant General Manager will work closely with the entire Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, an optimistic attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career as a Restaurant General Manager with exceptional personal compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We are searching for exceptional Restaurant Manager to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Management Training Programs
- Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings/Investment Plan
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant General Manager is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant General Manager must posses
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Ellenburg
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Erik Kalstad
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.