Restaurant General Manager
518 1st Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102 Fargo, ND 58102 US
Casual Dining – Entertaining Environment
Our company is looking for a talented General Manager with exceptional leadership skills as well as a guest oriented philosophy. If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Fargo, ND! Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests are happy and enjoying their time. We want guests to be able to watch, drink, eat, and enjoy! This is not an opportunity you want to miss! Apply Today at our location in Fargo, ND to become a part of our team today!
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Work/ Life Balance
- Schedule Flexibility
- Fun Atmosphere
- And Much More!
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The General Manager must live by guest oriented philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High-volume experience of 3+ as a General Manager is a must for this position
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.