Restaurant General Manager
1st Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102 Fargo, ND 58102 US
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
CASUAL RESTAURANT – FARGO, ND
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY – INTERVIEW THIS WEEK
$50,000 - $55,000 PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS.
Are you looking for a thrilling and fun, fast-paced work environment with growth potential? We are searching for Restaurant General Manager Professionals with experience in a high volume casual dining environment. Apply Today - for our location in Fargo, ND. Our parent company was founded and enjoyed immediate success with its innovative food and friendly service. If you would take pride in serving up ‘from scratch’ good old American cuisine like mom use to make, Apply Today to become the Restaurant General Manager for our location in Fargo, ND.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager supervises and troubleshoots restaurant operations. The Restaurant General Manager maintains the highest possible standards of the restaurant’s sanitation and safety conditions for customers and employees according to State and City regulations. The Restaurant General Manager monitors and supervises compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices and would establish and maintain the highest possible standards for food quality. The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for profit and loss of the restaurant, minimizing controllable expenses, maximizing sales/ profits and recruits, interviews, hires and retains top quality employees.
- A minimum of two years general management experience for a high volume concept is required for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Career Growth Potential
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager located in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.