Restaurant General Manager
420 Red Bands Rd Greenville, NC 27858 Greenville, NC 27858 US
Casual Family Dining Salary $48, 000 - $55, 000
We are in need of a General Manager to rely on in Greenville, NC If you re trying to find a career as a General Manager in a restaurant which has been a mainstay in American Casual Family Dining, this particular job is for you. Apply Today to become the General Manager of our location in Greenville, NC
Title of Position: General Manager
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Manager training programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Three plus years of general management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the General Manager
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the General Manager should possess
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now - General Manager located in Greenville, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your email to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.