Restaurant General Manager
332 S Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 Greenville, SC 29607 US
Restaurant General Manager
**FAST FOOD RESTAURANT** CONCEPT
$35,000 - $45,000 – Based on Experience – Bonus Potential
Whether you’re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of restaurant management experience, you might be just the Restaurant General Manager we’re looking for—goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running. This QSR Concept is looking for a Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the Greenville, SC area. We offer competitive salary and benefits to our Restaurant General Managers!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have a strong work ethic and passion for food!
With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
The Restaurant General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the Restaurant General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The Restaurant General Manager ensures all employees (Assistant Managers, Shift supervisors, and Team members) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Fast Casual or Fast Food Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bill Isble joins Gecko Hospitality as an Executive Recruiter. Bill has more than 30 years of restaurant operations experience. He was a successful Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants for over 10 years where his “never quit” attitude allowed him to move up in the Bob Evans Restaurant beginning as a dishwasher in 1983, to Mentor of the Year in 2003 and to Area Manager in 2006.
Bill specializes in working hard for his clients and prides himself in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Bill has been married for 20 years, is an avid sports fan, loves to play golf, and was a National High School Chess Champion. Bill looks forward to utilizing his competitive nature and experience to service both his clients and candidates in the near future.