Restaurant General Manager
1232 Asheville Hwy Hendersonville, NC 28791 Hendersonville, NC 28791
Restaurant General Manager
Apply Now - Growing Company
In the past 50 years, we’ve become one of the biggest names in the industry, literally & figuratively. Our goal is to give our guests a hearty meal every time they dine with us, whether it’s a breakfast sandwich in the morning or a burger for dinner. During the past half century we’ve rapidly grown from a couple restaurants in the Southeast to one of the largest chains in the industry. This wouldn’t have been possible with our leadership, many of whom worked their way up the ranks. If you’re a restaurant manager looking for a strong stable company you can grow with, we’re looking for you!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager helps direct the daily operations of our establishments. Our Restaurant General Manager will oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our Restaurant General Manager will play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, along with, their retention. As a Restaurant General Manager, you would be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Plan
- Apply today for more info on this Restaurant General Manager position!
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- A stable work history - no more than two Restaurant General Manager jobs in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager Candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Hendersonville, NC.
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Eric Garland began his twenty year career in the hospitality industry while attending college. His career started as a Bellman with the Garden Plaza Hotel and he was quickly promoted to Front Office Manager soon after graduating. He enjoyed being involved in the renovation and conversion of the Garden Plaza to Doubletree by Hilton. He earned several Hilton certifications including System 21/On Q and Revenue Manager. Eric accelerated his career with some of the top brands in the hotel industry, advancing through the ranks as an Executive Housekeeper, Director of Sales, Assistant General Manager and then rapidly to General Manager! He enjoyed moving up with the companies and making great contributions. Recruiting for hotels is natural for Eric!