Restaurant General Manager
7040 Land O' Lakes Blvd #108, Land O Lakes, FL 34638 Land O Lakes, FL 34638 US
Restaurant General Manager
**CASUAL RESTAURANT** CONCEPT
$50,000 - $55,000 – Based on Experience – Bonus Potential – Great Benefits!
Whether you’re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of restaurant management experience, you might be just the Restaurant General Manager we’re looking for—goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running. This Casual Concept is looking for a Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the Land O Lakes, FL area. We offer competitive salary and benefits to our Restaurant General Managers!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have a strong work ethic and passion for food!
With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
The Restaurant General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the Restaurant General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The Restaurant General Manager ensures all employees (Assistant Managers, Shift supervisors, and Team members) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service or Casual Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.