Restaurant General Manager
892 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31201 US
Restaurant General Manager
**FAST FOOD RESTAURANT** CONCEPT
$50,000 - $55,000 – Based on Experience – Bonus Potential
Whether you’re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of restaurant management experience, you might be just the Restaurant General Manager we’re looking for—goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running. This QSR Concept is looking for a Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the Macon, GA area. We offer competitive salary and benefits to our Restaurant General Managers!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have a strong work ethic and passion for food!
With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
The Restaurant General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the Restaurant General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The Restaurant General Manager ensures all employees (Assistant Managers, Shift supervisors, and Team members) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Fast Casual or Fast Food Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Craig brings 27 years of restaurant operations experience to the table, ranging from family style to upscale dining. Craig has served on training, opening, menu & kitchen development teams for multiple concepts. Beginning as a server out of high school with Copper Cellar’s Calhoun’s, Craig worked his way to Kitchen Manager within three years. After relocating to South Carolina, Craig served as Kitchen Manager, General Manager and Corporate Chef of Café Enterprises Fatz Café. Craig acted as Steward of Greenville’s award winning City Range Steakhouse Grill for 5 years before being recruited to run a new upscale catering company, where he acted as both General Manager and Sous Chef. Following a move to Georgia with his family, Craig worked at Atlanta’s very own TacoMac- a high volume casual dining concept- where he served as Kitchen Manager, Manager and Corporate Trainer for over six years.
As a husband and father of four, Craig has worked hard to produce results for his family and his employers. He looks forward to using his experience to create symbiotic relationships for both the clients and the candidates we serve.