Restaurant General Manager
892 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31201 Macon, GA 31201
Restaurant General Manager
**FAST FOOD RESTAURANT** CONCEPT
$50,000 - $55,000 – Based on Experience – Bonus Potential
Whether you’re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of restaurant management experience, you might be just the Restaurant General Manager we’re looking for—goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running. This QSR Concept is looking for a Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the Macon, GA area. We offer competitive salary and benefits to our Restaurant General Managers!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have a strong work ethic and passion for food!
With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
The Restaurant General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the Restaurant General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The Restaurant General Manager ensures all employees (Assistant Managers, Shift supervisors, and Team members) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Fast Casual or Fast Food Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.