Restaurant General Manager
1734 South Broadway, Minot, ND 58701 Minot, ND 58701 US
America’s Most Loved Brand
This most loved restaurant in America is filled with wildly creative people, and right now we are looking for experienced General Manager Professionals to help excel and expand our business. If you are a General Manager who is a pioneer in the hospitality industry and not afraid to embrace your true career potential, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for! If you’re a General Manager with a kindred spirit and want to embrace your career potential in the Minot, ND area, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: As a General Manager you will be managing the daily operations and responsible for training and supporting the staff and other management to ensure quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. You will be in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching crew members and their retention. Our General Managers prepare all necessary operational reports and develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends plus develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401(K) / Retirement Benefits
- Growth Opportunities and Career Development
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Must have 3-5 years of General Management experience in a Quick Service / Fast Casual Concept
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Minot, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.