Restaurant General Manager
113 Main St S, Minot, ND 58701 Minot, ND 58701
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
Want to make a difference? Want to be a leader? This Quick Service Restaurant offers more opportunities for General Manager Professionals with the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. Apply Today for our location in Minot, ND. We are seeking career-minded, motivated General Manager with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service, and have a passion for being the best in the business. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you been looking for then we want to hear from you. This QSR Company is the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations. We were awarded not only the "Top Food" award, but also the "Top Overall" award; the highest Zagat awards for the quality of food, service or facilities among all mega chains, out of over more than 5000 competitors in the Mega Chain category.If you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career that gives back in the Minot, ND area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description:The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – Restaurant General Manager located in Minot, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.