Restaurant General Manager
New ALbany, MS 38652
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, floating Holidays, Sick Leave and Company Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.