Restaurant General Manager
2711 Seaglass Way, Oxnard, CA 93036 Oxnard, CA 93036
Restaurant General Manager
Casual Theme – Regional Favorite
Now searching for a Restaurant General Manager in Oxnard, California! In the past 15 years we have been redefining outstanding food and service in the region. We take pride in every aspect of our restaurants, from the décor to the made-from-scratch entrees. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome for any occasion. With an extensive wine list and an evolving menu, we’ve become a favorite place to eat across Southern California. We’ve received numerous customer service and "Best Of" awards over the years, and our success wouldn’t have been possible without our team members and Management staff. If you're ready to take your Restaurant General Manager career to the next level, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will have the responsibility for managing the daily operations and delivery of the customer promise, specified restaurant outcomes (sales, profitability, guest counts and Team Member engagement). Important responsibility areas for the Restaurant General Manager include: financial controls, operations, guest satisfaction, people development and compliance. The Restaurant General Manager in this position will be in charge of the restaurant’ s P&L performance, will analyze monthly operating statements and determine causes of variances, and manage operational expenses to maximize profit potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid vacation
- For more perks of this Restaurant General Manager position apply today!
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background - Must have Restaurant General Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Oxnard, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.