Restaurant General Manager
1804 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Philadelphia, PA 19130 US
Restaurant General Manager
Casual Dining - Local Favorite
Our Company is seeking a dynamic and experienced Restaurant General Manager who is seeking a fun and friendly atmosphere. Bring your passion for the culinary arts and enthusiasm to continue to learn and cultivate your career. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager position you’re seeking we would like to meet you! Apply Today for our location in Philadelphia! We are a comforting place that offers welcoming food with a twist. Opened as a brunch spot, we have blossomed into one of the most well known eateries in the area for brunch and dinner. We create home favorites with an original spin, made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients that locals say has “the wow factor” they are looking for. In an upscale neighborhood, we strive to taste upscale but be priced for everyone. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a Restaurant General Manager for our location in Philadelphia!
Title of Position – Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the restaurant, including but not limited to recruiting, training, and mentoring a highly effective management team. The right candidate will have a positive attitude and a hands on approach in all areas of the restaurant from the front to the back of the house. As the Restaurant General Manager you will be required to be efficient in all administrative aspects of running a successful business, have superior knowledge of P&L management as well as how to build profits through marketing strategies. The Restaurant General Manager will be held responsible for any success or failure in their location during their employment duration.
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits to be decided by employer
- Growth Opportunities
- Positive, Friendly Work Environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant General Manager located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.