Restaurant General Manager
8407 US-19, Port Richey, FL 34668 Port Richey, FL 34668 US
Restaurant General Manager
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
Want to make a difference? Want to be a leader? This Quick Service Restaurant offers more opportunities for General Manager Professionals with the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. Apply Today for our location in Port Richey, FL. We are seeking career-minded, motivated General Manager with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service, and have a passion for being the best in the business. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you been looking for then we want to hear from you. If you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career that gives back in the Port Richey, FL area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description:The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – Restaurant General Manager located in Port Richey, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.