Restaurant General Manager
9600 US-19, Port Richey, FL 34668 Port Richey, FL 34668 US
Voted Best Burger Concept in America
Are you looking for a thrilling and fun, fast-paced work environment with growth potential? We are searching for Restaurant General Manager Professionals with experience in a high volume casual or quick service dining environment. Do you love a straightforward menu and desire to be part of a great team growing by leaps and bounds? If so, we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a career as a General Manager in a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment in the Port Richey, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager supervises and troubleshoots restaurant operations. The General Manager maintains the highest possible standards of the restaurant s sanitation and safety conditions for customers and employees according to State and City regulations. The General Manager monitors and supervises compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices and would establish and maintain the highest possible standards for food quality. The General Manager is responsible for profit and loss of the restaurant, minimizing controllable expenses, maximizing sales/ profits and recruits, interviews, hires and retains top quality employees.
- Competitive starting wages
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health and Dental Insurance Programs
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience for a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manger
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- Must have a burger concept background
Apply Now- General Manager located in Port Richey, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to cathryn@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.