Restaurant General Manager
9600 US-19, Port Richey, FL 34668 Port Richey, FL 34668
Voted Best Burger Concept in America
Are you looking for a thrilling and fun, fast-paced work environment with growth potential? We are searching for Restaurant General Manager Professionals with experience in a high volume casual or quick service dining environment. Do you love a straightforward menu and desire to be part of a great team growing by leaps and bounds? If so, we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a career as a General Manager in a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment in the Port Richey, FL area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager supervises and troubleshoots restaurant operations. The General Manager maintains the highest possible standards of the restaurant s sanitation and safety conditions for customers and employees according to State and City regulations. The General Manager monitors and supervises compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices and would establish and maintain the highest possible standards for food quality. The General Manager is responsible for profit and loss of the restaurant, minimizing controllable expenses, maximizing sales/ profits and recruits, interviews, hires and retains top quality employees.
- Competitive starting wages
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health and Dental Insurance Programs
- Paid holidays and vacation
- A minimum of 3 years restaurant management experience for a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manger
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- Must have a burger concept background
Apply Now- General Manager located in Port Richey, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.