Restaurant General Manager
1621 Nw St Lucie W Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Restaurant General Manager
GROWING FAST FOOD CONCEPT
Are you a General Manager who continues to support the development and the growth of your team members and showcase your talent? We’re searching for a Restaurant General Manager professional who is an enthusiastic leader and great motivator who wants to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you’ve been searching for then we’d like to hear from youIf you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career with true growth potential and is rewarding both personally and professionally in the Port Saint Lucie, FL area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive Weekly Salary
- Success-Based Bonuses
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at a General Manager level
- Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest focused mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Port Saint Lucie, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.