Restaurant General Manager
10055 S Federal Hwy, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952 US
Restaurant General Manager
STABLE AND GROWING FAST FOOD CONCEPT
JOIN OUR TEAM AND APPLY TODAY!
Are you innovative? Are you a people-person? Do you want to be a leader in your field? Do you have a passion for the fast food industry? We are currently looking for Restaurant General Managers to join our team of passionate people in the Port Saint Lucie, FA area. We are passionate about great food, great service, and fast quality food! Our commitment to innovation and continued growth, keep us a step above the rest. Join our elite team of professionals and soar with us to success!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have
a strong work ethic and passion for food!
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.