Restaurant General Manager
Seattle, WA 98102 US
Restaurant General Manager - Entertainment Venue Landmark
Dynamic Seattle based group is seeking a Restaurant General Manager to oversee their landmark operation in Seattle, WA.
Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic, high adrenaline Restaurant General Manager who has exceptional customer service skills. If you are a positive, Professional General Manager that thrives in a fun filled, and incredibly dynamic environment this is your opportunity! Apply Today for our location in Seattle, WA. If you would like to become a Restaurant General Manager with a company with steady growth in both size and profits while in an amusing and enjoyable environment don't miss this opportunity in Seattle, WA.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager will oversee all operations of the facility, providing overall leadership, direction and focus on tactical initiatives and operating specifications to progressively effect business results. The General Manager must be adaptable, flexible, have general enthusiasm for the industry of hospitality, will take initiative and be a strategic thinker. A Professional Restaurant General Manager will have strong statistical interest, able to integrate information into concise business strategies, taking all analytic information and translating it to their team with an innate ability to inspire and create positive energy.
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Aggressive bonus structure
- Annual paid vacation
- And much more...
- The Restaurant General Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Restaurant General Manager should have open availability
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a strong background with high volume adult beverage settings
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager in Seattle, WA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Erik Kalstad
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.