Restaurant General Manager
172 Myrtle Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 Stamford, CT 06902 US
Restaurant General Manager
Casual Concept – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are searching for a Restaurant General Manager who will be happy to contribute to the overall diversity, creativity and achievements of our company. This is an opportunity to show your skills and creativity! The Restaurant General Manager will be the leader ensuring we are all working together to satisfy one mission: to leave every guest satisfied each and every time! A Restaurant General Manager for our company will have to understand, good simply isn’t good enough for us! For us it’s all about hard work and a genuine approach and commitment to quality in everything we do. If you would like to take advantage of this exciting career opportunity as a Restaurant General Manager for our location in Stamford, CT Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will oversee the operations of the restaurant, guarantee high standards of customer service and profitability while strictly sticking with the policies and procedures our company has in place. The Restaurant General Manager will interview, hire and train all hourly personnel, practice safe food handling procedures and enforce safety procedures. The Restaurant General Manager will write schedules based on performance, strictly follow company cash handling procedures, and complete performance reviews on hourly employees.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacations
- $55,000 - $60,000 Base Salary
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant General Manager must posses
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Restaurant General Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
- Knowledge and experience with menu planning
- Knowledge and experience with authentic New York Style Pizza / Restaurant
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Stamford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.