Restaurant General Manager
1910 N Ola Ave, Tampa, FL 33602 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Multi-Outlet Location – QSR Concept
This most loved restaurant in America is filled with wildly creative people, and right now we are looking for experienced General Manager Professionals to help excel and expand our business. If you are a General Manager who is a pioneer in the hospitality industry and not afraid to embrace your true career potential, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for! If you’re a General Manager with a kindred spirit and want to embrace our career potential in the Tampa, FL area, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: As a General Manager you will be managing the daily operations and responsible for training and supporting the staff and other management to ensure quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. You will be in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching crew members and their retention. Our General Managers prepare all necessary operational reports and develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends plus develop and implement a marketing plan.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401(K) / Retirement Benefits
- Growth Opportunities and Career Development
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Must have 3-5 years of General Management experience in a Quick Service / Fast Casual Concept
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Andrea Hudon, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Andrea Hudon is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for Central Florida: Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas. During her 13 plus years with Gecko, she has placed 100’s of Management Level Candidates with customer firms. Her friendly and efficient manner builds long lasting relationships with fellow Franchise Partners, clients and candidates alike.
Andrea utilizes the strength and breadth of Gecko main office and regional partners, when needed to help satisfy her clients’ specific needs. Gecko’s mission to exceed customer expectations, promotes a culture of cooperation & support among Franchise Partners.
Prior to joining Gecko, Andrea was a Training Store General Manager for Edwardo’s Pizza & Gino’s East for 6 years. One of her stores was touted for doing over 5mm/yr of business. This GM experience in the hospitality industry made her transition to Restaurant Manager recruiting for Gecko a natural move.
Andrea graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality. She was also honored as a Top WIU Senior at the yearly National Restaurant Association Show.