Restaurant General Manager
Toronto, ON M5B2R8 CA
General Manager - Pub Concept
Traditional Alehouse in the Midtown area.
We are actively interviewing for a General Manager now.
Your experience and personality will include
- History of integrity leadership and experience recognizing & developing talent
- Detailed level and appreciation of restaurant systems and routines
- Proven track record of achieving financial results 2M+
- Ability to articulate company’s vision and values while inspiring others
- 3 -4 years management with reputable high calibre restaurant brand
Compensation & Benefits
- Base 60-70K
- Lucrative Bonus Program
- Health Benefit Program
- Part of a Growing Restaurant Group
- Growth Opportunities
Apply today, Hiring Now! Qualified candidates will be scheduled an interview within 12hours.
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.