Restaurant General Manager
Watertown, MA 02471
- Paid training
- Competitive salary structure and bonus program
- Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacations
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Ability to train in Chicago or Washington DC for 8 weeks is a requirement.
- The ability to drive guest counts in a new restaurant opening is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.