Restaurant General Manager
313 Main St, Williston, ND 58801 Williston, ND 58801
If you’re looking for a very rewarding General Manager Career opportunity with a continuously growing company, consider this nationally leading QSR chain. We can offer a great culture and a wide range of opportunities to help you grow your hospitality career as a General Manager. If you desire to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you’re looking for a career as a General Manager that gives back to its workers and community in the Williston, ND area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. As the General Manager, you would ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, floating Holidays, Sick Leave and Company Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – General Manager located in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.