Restaurant General Manager
1107 2nd Ave W, Williston, ND 58801 Williston, ND 58801
Restaurant General Manager
QSR Restaurant – Growth Potential
Are you a General Manager who continues to support the development and the growth of your team members and showcase your talent? We’re searching for a Restaurant General Manager professional who is an enthusiastic leader and great motivator who wants to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you’ve been searching for then we’d like to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career with true growth potential and is rewarding both personally and professionally in the Williston, ND area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive Weekly Salary
- Monthly Success-Based Bonuses
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at a General Manager level
- Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest focused mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.