Restaurant General Manager
1007 Main St Unit A, Williston, ND 58801 Williston, ND 58801
Restaurant General Manager
RANKED BEST IN THE QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
$45,000 - $50,000 PLUS BENEIFTS OFFERED
WILLISTON, ND AREA
Success starts with you! We are looking for Restaurant General Manager Professionals with enthusiasm, passion and the desire to delight each team member they come in contact with. At this Fast Food Chain, we are like a family where we truly value and treat our all team members with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! Founded in Boardman, Ohio in 1964, this Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. This Quick Service Chain was selected as the national winner of the Restaurant Neighbor Award for all their efforts in the fight to end child hunger. This prestigious award honors restaurants that exhibit outstanding community service and involvement. If you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career that gives back in the Williston, ND area, apply today!
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.