Restaurant General Manager with Kitchen Experience
162 W Hillcrest Dr #100, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Restaurant General Manager
Rapidly Growing Concept
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 DOE + Up to $24,000 Bonus potential
A few years ago we started as a local restaurant that had big ideas. Our goal was to give our customers consistently healthy dishes and quality service at affordable prices. We want our guests to be as passionate about our food as we are. We are a farm to table restaurant featuring a from-scratch kitchen using local ingredients. Our hope is everyone, including our talented staff, can continue to learn, grow, and evolve. We currently have over a dozen locations open with another 12 locations slated to open over the next 18 months.
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for creating a work environment that's lively, exciting and packed with enthusiasm. The person in this position must be self-motivated, fine detail oriented, and focused on upholding our high standards of operation. The right candidate should embody healthy living and be a brand ambassador for our concept and an eagerness for a balanced healthy lifestyle. As a leader the Restaurant General Manager will be committed to exceeding our guest expectations, every time, everyday! The Restaurant General Manager must have a full understanding of P&L, food cost and labor percentage, as well as having the ability to forecast costs and scheduling.
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- From-Scratch Kitchen/BOH Background a huge plus
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees and Management
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Thousand Oaks, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.