Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Apply Now
1731 Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109 Allentown, PA 18109 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Upscale Casual - Culinary Leader
Are you a Restaurant Kitchen Manager passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Restaurant Kitchen Manager with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Restaurant Kitchen Manager of our location in Allentown today! We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, oversees all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. The person in this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position will be held accountable for their Team Members performance in the kitchen. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training their team in Health Department guidelines, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Allentown, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.