Restaurant Kitchen Manager - CA based and growing!
Petaluma, CA 94954
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Medical Benefits
- Structured Training Programs
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And the Best Benefit of all….Growth!
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a necessity for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Kitchen Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.