Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Fast Casual - High Volume
SeaTac, WA 98148
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Structured Training Programs
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And the Best Benefit of all….Growth!
- 3+ years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a necessity for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Kitchen Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.