Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Full Service
1650 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446 Lansdale, PA 19446 US
Over the past 25 years, we've grown into one of the largest casual dining chains in the United States. Originally based on happy hours and lively entertainment, we have expanded and evolved to cater to ours guests needs. We shifted our focus to our food, bringing the best from-scratch recipes from the south to our guests' table. We are a growing chain, with stores across the Northeast and more stores under development.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: This Restaurant Kitchen Manager position requires previous experience within casual dining. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be in charge of supervising and directing staff activities. This individual will make sure the kitchen conditions are clean and sanitary at all times. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will maintain accounting and administrative duties including BOH food / labor cost according to company policy. The right candidate must be able to stand and be mobile for a 12 hour shift, and also be able to lift 25-50 lbs. Though the overall operation of the kitchen is the largest portion of the job for the Restaurant Kitchen Manager, the position will also require the ability to manage the entire restaurant including the FOH. Focusing on friendly, efficient guest service.
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.