Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Mexican Casual Theme
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Mexican Casual Theme
Are you a Restaurant Kitchen Manager that enjoys taking responsibility for all kitchen operations, including supervision of all kitchen staff, staffing levels, safety and sanitation? If so, Apply Today for our location in Ft. Myers Beach, FL. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Kitchen Manager professionals to make their mark! If you are excited about a Restaurant Kitchen Management career with us in the Ft. Myers Beach, FL area, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, overseeing all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. Our Restaurant Kitchen Manager sets operational goals and plans to achieve or exceed written budgets, then utilize kitchen systems, schedules, tools and procedures to attain these goals; all while adhering to city and state regulations.
• Industry leading compensation
• Attainable bonus potential
• Career growth opportunities
• And Much More!
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager in Ft. Myers Beach, FL
• The Restaurant Kitchen Manager must have 2 years’ experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking is a must for the Restaurant Kitchen Manager
• The Restaurant Kitchen Manager must possess strong communication skills
• Culinary school background is a plus, but not required for the Restaurant Kitchen Manager position
• Restaurant Kitchen Managers must be able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
• The Restaurant Kitchen Manager must be able to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs as needed, have finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc., and be able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat in a confined area
Gecko Hospitality South FL
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.