Restaurant Kitchen Manager - New Store Opening
799 US-287, Broomfield, CO 80020 Broomfield, CO 80020
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
New Store Opening - Apply Today
When our founders opened our first restaurant in the Pacific Northwest, we wanted guests to enjoy fresh & delicious entrees, and become a place the local community could count on. Our restaurants also feature an impressive selection of beers and specialty cocktails to enjoy. We wanted to create a family atmosphere and due to our success, we’ve been able to open up several more locations and expand out of state, with more restaurants in development. We’re looking for Restaurant Managers who are passionate about the industry and hungry to join a young, growing concept!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: This Restaurant Kitchen Manager position requires previous experience within casual dining. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be in charge of supervising and directing staff activities. This individual will make sure the kitchen conditions are clean and sanitary at all times. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will maintain accounting and administrative duties including BOH food / labor cost Though the overall operation of the kitchen is the largest portion of the job for the Restaurant Kitchen Manager, the position will also require the ability to manage the entire restaurant including the FOH. Focusing on friendly, efficient guest service.
- Benefits For Managers Include Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Potential Based On Performance
- Outstanding Career Growth Potential
- Insurance Benefits Package
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Broomfield, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.