Restaurant Kitchen Manager - New Store Opening
751 Horsham Road, Lansdale, PA 19446 North Wales, PA 19454
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
New Store Opening in North Wales!
For the past 20 years we've been satisfying appetites and quenching thirsts along the East Coast. We've grown steadily for the past several years and have expanded into half a dozen states. Our diverse menu features everything from steaks, burgers, and fajitas to salads and seafood. We also feature a wide variety of drink selections. Whether you're catching up with old friends, or coming by to watch the big game, we have something for everyone.
Job Title: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the General Manager. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, will observe food and beverage quality and execution and will perform Quarterly Food Reviews. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production.
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a High Volume (over $3 million in sales) Full Service concept
- Late Night Background a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in North Wales, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.