Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Now Hiring
1465 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020 Bensalem, PA 19020 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
National Concept - Apply Now
Expertise, Ethics and Enthusiasm. If you possess these qualities you will make a successful Restaurant Kitchen Manager for our company, Apply Today for our location in Bensalem, Pennsylvania! For over 40 years, we've been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple struggling locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running! Don't miss out on this rewarding opportunity as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in Bensalem, Pennsylvania!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager is responsible for food production and operating the Back-of-the-House using company products, recipes, procedures and systems to ensure our high company standards are being met 100% of the time. As a part of the Restaurants Operations Management Team, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager is also responsible for the restaurant's overall operations such as food quality, production, safety and labor. In the absence of the General Manager and the Hospitality Manager the Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be in charge.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Plan
- Apply today to learn more about this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.