Restaurant Kitchen Manager - Sous Chef
307 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044 Horsham, PA 19044
Now Hiring in Horsham!
When our first restaurant opened nearly 20 years ago, our owner was determined to offer the best cheesesteaks outside of Philadelphia. After the success of the first restaurant, and the decision to offer more than just cheesesteaks, we have started expanding and now have several locations in the Mid-Atlantic. In addition to our spacious dining and bar areas, we also offer private party rooms for our guests to enjoy any sort of celebration. Over the years, we’ve continued to expand our menu and now offer a wide array of items to tackle any taste buds. The most vital part of our concept is hospitality; we want to make sure each guest has a great time at one of our restaurants.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef
Job Description: As the heart of the Kitchen, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef is the culinary expert who keeps our Kitchen in perfect operating order. This person will be responsible for recruiting, developing and supervising a professional alliance of Back of The House employees. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef will be able to consistently sustain or surpass the standard of food safety and quality to insure the guest a superb experience every visit. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef will set department goals and oversee the execution of those goals through mentoring, supervising staff during shift, creating enthusiasm and energy about reaching the desired goals. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef will additionally be responsible for administrative duties, including but not limited to: reporting on cost control, food waste, and food production, maintaining employee files and communicating with vendors.
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/Sous Chef in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Kitchen Manager/Sous Chef experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef located in Horsham, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.