Restaurant Kitchen Manager
4119 Clemson Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621 Anderson, SC 29621 US
Restaurant Manager | Restaurant Kitchen Manager
GROWING FULL SERVICE – CASUAL RESTAURANT
APPLY TODAY – COLUMBIA, SC AREA
Are you the best of the best? Do you inspire and lead the team you are currently with? Do you excel in the motivation of people? Do you have a passion for food? If so…we are currently hiring Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Kitchen Managers for our location in the Columbia area. We are searching for “World Class" restaurant management leaders that want to be involved with a restaurant concept company that is aggressively expanding into new markets. The key to our success has been hiring and developing talented Professional Restaurant Managers and offering more room for career advancement than most of our competitors.
We are looking for “Superstars" of the Restaurant Industry and Restaurant Management leaders to step up to the plate for hospitality career with tremendous growth potential in the Columbia, SC area, apply today!
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have 2 plus years restaurant kitchen management experience (Restaurant Kitchen Manager)
- Restaurant Manager candidates should 2 plus years restaurant management experience (Restaurant Manager)
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have experience in a full service restaurant preferred
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
If you would like to be considered for the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Kitchen Manager position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bill Isble joins Gecko Hospitality as an Executive Recruiter. Bill has more than 30 years of restaurant operations experience. He was a successful Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants for over 10 years where his “never quit” attitude allowed him to move up in the Bob Evans Restaurant beginning as a dishwasher in 1983, to Mentor of the Year in 2003 and to Area Manager in 2006.
Bill specializes in working hard for his clients and prides himself in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Bill has been married for 20 years, is an avid sports fan, loves to play golf, and was a National High School Chess Champion. Bill looks forward to utilizing his competitive nature and experience to service both his clients and candidates in the near future.