Restaurant Kitchen Manager
4119 Clemson Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621 Anderson, SC 29621
Restaurant Manager | Restaurant Kitchen Manager
GROWING FULL SERVICE – CASUAL RESTAURANT
APPLY TODAY – COLUMBIA, SC AREA
Are you the best of the best? Do you inspire and lead the team you are currently with? Do you excel in the motivation of people? Do you have a passion for food? If so…we are currently hiring Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Kitchen Managers for our location in the Columbia area. We are searching for “World Class" restaurant management leaders that want to be involved with a restaurant concept company that is aggressively expanding into new markets. The key to our success has been hiring and developing talented Professional Restaurant Managers and offering more room for career advancement than most of our competitors.
We are looking for “Superstars" of the Restaurant Industry and Restaurant Management leaders to step up to the plate for hospitality career with tremendous growth potential in the Columbia, SC area, apply today!
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have 2 plus years restaurant kitchen management experience (Restaurant Kitchen Manager)
- Restaurant Manager candidates should 2 plus years restaurant management experience (Restaurant Manager)
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have experience in a full service restaurant preferred
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should have superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Restaurant Manager and Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates should be able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
If you would like to be considered for the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Kitchen Manager position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.