Restaurant Kitchen Manager
7301 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120 Littleton, CO 80120 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Immediate Need - Apply Today
We're searching for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager to lead our back of the house team in Littleton! When our founders were preparing to open their first restaurant, they wanted to combine the love for the mountains with the tradition of filling meals. We opened our first restaurant over 15 years ago and since then have grown into a national concept! Our popularity stems from the quality we put into our restaurants; from our commitment to the menu to the vendors we use for supplies, we want to make our locations an integral part of the local community. We aren’t your typical restaurant, and with our Managers, we’ re not looking for typical people. We’re looking for individuals ready to join a young, growing concept where most importantly, it’s fun to come to work. You don't want to miss this exciting opportunity as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in Littleton!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training and educating all kitchen members on our company's culture, philosophies, standards and operations by creating an experience every guest will seek to repeat. This person will be responsible for keeping food cost and labor cost within budget, and will do so by constantly training Team Members on cost control. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will attend weekly management meetings, build teamwork among Team Members and Managers, and create a fun and energetic environment. Also, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager will ensure efficient ordering so the proper amount of quality product is available, and will ensure that all food is prepared according to recipe and served at the proper temperatures and presentation.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Apply today to learn more about the Benefits of this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Littleton, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.