Restaurant Kitchen Manager
483 Stanton Christiana Rd, Newark, DE 19713 Newark, DE 19713 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Casual Theme - High Volume Concept
Each restaurant chain has a story, and ours is rich with tradition. For decades we’ve been committed to providing our guests international flavors they wouldn’t ordinarily find at the local restaurant. Our staff exudes passion about our food and taking care of guests. We prepare all our meals from-scratch, giving customers a noticeable difference when they take their first bite. With an eye on opening more stores and entering new markets, we’re always seeking talented Restaurant Managers that want to take the next step up in their careers.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: As the heart of the Kitchen, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager is the culinary expert who keeps our Kitchen in perfect operating order. This person will be responsible for recruiting, developing and supervising a professional alliance of Back of The House employees. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be able to consistently sustain or surpass the standard of food safety and quality to insure the guest a superb experience every visit. Working with the Executive Kitchen Manager, the Restaurant Kitchen Manager will set department goals and oversee the execution of those goals through mentoring, supervising staff during shift, creating enthusiasm and energy about reaching the desired goals. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will additionally be responsible for administrative duties, including but not limited to: reporting on cost control, food waste, and food production, maintaining employee files and communicating with vendors.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Aggressive Bonus Structure
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Newark, Delaware!
Jacob Tarabar, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Since 2006, Jacob Tarabar has been an integral part of the Gecko Hospitality community
He joined Gecko as a part-time Recruiter covering the state of Arkansas, and in 2010, Jacob came aboard full-time, dedicating all his efforts to finding new opportunities for candidates in the market. Two years later, he took over recruiting in Delaware. In addition to his recruiting contributions, Jacob has been actively involved assisting with Gecko Hospitality's advertising and website Job Management for several franchise partners, improving the quality, results and organization of their advertising.
Jacob and his wife currently reside in the St. Louis area, though he still finds time to avidly root for Philadelphia sports teams, including the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.