Restaurant Kitchen Manager
701 Gordon Dr, Sioux City, IA 51101 Sioux City, IA 51101 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Casual Theme - Apply Now
We’ve been recognized by our peers as one of the most promising casual concepts growing across America. Everywhere we have opened up stores, we’ve immediately become a favorite gathering place for the after work crowd, family gatherings, and catching the big game. We feature a wide array of unique cocktails and an extensive selection of mouth-watering entrees, waiting to satisfy any craving you might have! With over 100 stores nationwide, and more on the way, we offer ample room for upward advancement.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will work alongside the management team focusing on building relationships with our guests and Team Members, increasing sales numbers, and ensuring food is properly prepared in a clean and safe environment. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be held accountable for their Team Members' overall performance in the kitchen. This Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be in charge of training their team in Health Department regulations and educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation. Our Restaurant Kitchen Manager must be a "take-charge" individual who can effectively resolve any issue with Team Members and kitchen equipment to ensure all are performing up to company standards.
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Potential
- Apply Today to learn more about this Restaurant Kitchen Manager position!
- 2-3 years of current Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager experience
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales
- Late Night Bar Background a Huge Plus
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager in Sioux City, Iowa!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.