Restaurant Manager â Mandarin Speaking
Irvine, CA 92618
Exciting Opportunity – Immediate Need
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Medical Benefits 100% covered by company
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. Ten years ago, two highly regarded Chefs in the Far East came together to open their first restaurant. What started as a humble, hole-in-the-wall restaurant quickly turned into a popular concept, and we have been growing ever since, earning accolades everywhere we’ve gone, including our recent expansion into the United States. Every detail is paid attention to when crafting each item on the menu, not just to taste delicious but to be as authentic as our first restaurant. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Irvine, California!
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
- 100% company paid for the employee; the whole family can be covered for about $100 per month total
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Day
- Minimum of 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Bilingual in Mandarin a huge plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager in Irvine, California!