Restaurant Manager – Vegan Restaurant Group
San Diego, California 92101 San Diego, CA 92101
Apply Now - Organic Restaurant Group
Are you ready for a change? Do you have a passion for guest service and a great attitude? Our company is searching for an experienced and hard-working Restaurant Manager to share their passion with our team each and every day. Our goal was to create and maintain a sustainable menu which would delight the senses of our guests while keeping health in mind. We strive to create a menu which supports healthy living and sustainability for the community and the planet. Our goal is for guests to enjoy their food without having to worry about the guilt of it being unhealthy. We select the freshest organic ingredients to and support local farmers to create a menu full of delicious options for customers.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Upscale Casual Concept
- Extensive food and wine knowledge – knowledge of vegan cuisine/ health food a big plus
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in San Diego, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.