Food and Beverage Manager
Casual Theme-Entertainment Focused
Our company is currently seeking a professional Food and Beverage Manager with outstanding customer service skills and experience in a fast-paced Food, Beverage, and Entertainment environment. Are you a spirited leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to strive for excellence? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at our location in Perry Hall, MD. We are a company offering our guests the complete recreation adventure through the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife and bowling. For our Food & Beverage Manager, we’re looking for ambitious, ENERGETIC, passionate and outgoing candidates. We stay true to our company’s principles by helping people connect through an unparalleled offering of communal entertainment – from our classic bowling lanes to cutting-edge arcade games, gastropub dining, live music & more. Are you interested in furthering your career with a true Industry Leader? This an excellent opportunity to join our team as the Food and Beverage Manager. Apply today for our location in Perry Hall, MD.
Title of Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: Our search for a Food and Beverage Manager is aimed at dedicated individuals who are consistently striving to exceed expectations and have a confirmed record for achieving service goals. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to ensure guest experience and satisfaction by providing direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests. The Food and Beverage Manager works in conjunction with the GM and AGM to build the business through community involvement, marketing and networking. The Food and Beverage Manager ensures that Food and Beverage COS, Controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines. The Food and Beverage Manager monitors labor cost on a pre-shift basis along with team member's scheduling process to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guest experience
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Tremendously Passionate Culture
- Training Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- The Food and Beverage Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for special events and parties is a must for the Food and Beverage Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Food and Beverage Manager
- The Food and Beverage Manager must maintain personal integrity by abiding to and supporting our Mission Statement and core values principals through leadership, positive attitude and with joyful energy
- The Food and Beverage Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now- Food and Beverage Manager located in Perry Hall, MD.