Restaurant Manager - AGM - No Late Nights
OLATHE, KS 66062
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Five day work weeks with 2 consecutive days off
- Closed on all major holidays
- Paid comprehensive hands-on training program
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- One week a vacation every six months
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Betty Ford represents Gecko Hospitality for the Kansas and Missouri markets. Betty has had the privileged of working with many nationally known and independent restaurant groups.
Betty has been rich history in recruiting for, not only hospitality to include restaurants and hotels, but retail, healthcare, distribution and the financial industries.
Betty’s undergraduate degree is from James Madison University -B.S. in Physical Education, Sports Management and her graduate degree is from American University -M.S. in Human Resource Management.
Betty has been involved in the Restaurant Industry since she was a young child, helping her grandparent’s with their country store and restaurant. While Betty was in college, she worked in the Campus Dining Hall as a line server and at Golden Corral, also has a line server. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Betty was a Regional Management Recruiter for Carlson Restaurant Worldwide Inc. -TGI Fridays. Betty loves the excitement associated with the ever-changing hospitality industry.
Betty, her husband, 2 dogs – Barley and Tip, and 2 birds – Grey Bird and Yellow Bird, live on 4.5 acres on Buggs Island/Kerr Lake. When Betty is not recruiting, she enjoys cooking, gardening, entertaining, and boating with her husband.