Restaurant Manager - Apply Now
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Travel Retailer - Apply Today
Our company is seeking a sophisticated Restaurant Manager with effective team building skills to lead our team! If this opportunity intrigues you, apply today for our location in Los Angeles. What is most important for your career? Opportunity for advancement? A chance to make an impact? We are one of the country’s most recognized and successful concepts. As a Restaurant Manager with us, you’ll discover the right mix of work and personal life. On top of our opportunities for career development, we consistently teach and coach our hourly employees updated ways to increase sales and keep your stores running smoothly. If you think this might be the opportunity for you, don’t miss this fantastic career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Los Angeles.
Title of Position – Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager must bring a genuine smile and positive energy to work every single day! The person must demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with our loyal customer base and motivate a top-performing team. The Restaurant Manager must be versatile and a customer-focused individual who thrives in a trendy and stylish environment while preserving an approachable relaxed feel. This person will lead team members in the delivery of excellent guest experiences while directing and supporting them. The Restaurant Manager must have a strong understanding of P&L management and be able to control costs of the restaurant.
- Industry leading compensation
- Career growth opportunities
- Attainable bonus potential
- Fun & exciting work environment!
- Minimum of 1-2 years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- As condition of employment must be able to pass a TSA Background Check
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.