Restaurant Manager - Apply Now
1279 New Churchmans Rd, Newark, DE 19713 Newark, DE 19713
Casual Theme - Industry Leader
Since we first opened up shop, not only have we become one of the most respected names in the entire restaurant industry, but we have maintained the same goals we set forth from the beginning: spectacular food and an escape from the norm. We strive to make our guests feel at home when they enter one of our restaurants. Our culinary team focuses on giving our customers a little bit of everything, from old favorites to innovative new dishes, all from scratch. We’ve also been able to adapt with the times, focusing on creating a variety of healthier dishes with the same amount of flavor and lower amounts of calories.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is in charge of leading department-level restaurant operations; models and displays leadership which is grounded in our core values. Effective performance of the Restaurant Manager will be measured by steady delivery of balanced results through our systems, strategies, and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads the Restaurant Manager to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Quarterly Bonus
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Newark, Delaware!
Jacob Tarabar, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Since 2006, Jacob Tarabar has been an integral part of the Gecko Hospitality community
He joined Gecko as a part-time Recruiter covering the state of Arkansas, and in 2010, Jacob came aboard full-time, dedicating all his efforts to finding new opportunities for candidates in the market. Two years later, he took over recruiting in Delaware. In addition to his recruiting contributions, Jacob has been actively involved assisting with Gecko Hospitality's advertising and website Job Management for several franchise partners, improving the quality, results and organization of their advertising.
Jacob and his wife currently reside in the St. Louis area, though he still finds time to avidly root for Philadelphia sports teams, including the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.