Restaurant Manager - Apply Now for No Late Nights!
Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Competitive Salary $40-47k
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Growth Potential and Advancement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Must have 2 years of Restaurant Management experience in a Fast Casual environment
- High volume restaurant management experience a plus
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong sense of urgency, with customer focused mentality
- Results Driven with high expectations and standards
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships while leading others
- A Positive and Winning attitude
- Basis computer knowledge a plus
Cindi’s restaurant roots go back to when she cleaned tables and made hamburgers in her Aunt and Uncle’s Tavern while on summer vacation as a kid. Those summers taught her the value of hard work which advanced her career with the Houlihan’s Company and T.G.I. Friday’s where she spent 17 great years. Cindi’s restaurant management background, her extensive administrative experience and her love of helping others makes her a great fit for Gecko Hospitality. She previously spent 5 years with Gecko’s New York office and is currently supporting our Indiana and New Jersey territories.
In Cindi’s spare time, you can find her enjoying time with her better half, her daughter and a great group of lifelong friends or running her small home based business and mentoring other women to become successful business owners themselves.