Restaurant Manager - BBQ Restaurant
4313 La Jolla Village Dr #2265, San Diego, CA 92122 San Diego, CA 92122 US
Immediate Need - BBQ Restaurant
Are you a Restaurant Manager looking for a way to spice up your career? Looking for a restaurant that is a breath of fresh air from the cookie cutter chains? Since our first restaurant opened in Northern California, we’ve become a well-known & respected company in the region. Our goal is to bring a mix of the boldest, spiciest, and sweetest flavors, along with twists on old favorites from our founders' home, to our guests’ plates along with an environment to make people feel welcome. We've recently expanded into La Jolla and instantly became a local favorite! We're always keeping an eye out for talented Managers who are ready to make a difference and take their careers to the next level. If you are looking for a career as a Restaurant Manager with unlimited potential in the La Jolla area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: As the Restaurant Manager you would support the General Manager by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. The Restaurant Manager would provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to company and industry standards. Your key responsibilities include seeing that team members, team trainers and shift leaders complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. As the Restaurant Manager you would assist the General Manager with facility maintenance, recruiting, hiring and developing great employees and making sure health and safety standards are met.
- Competitive Starting Salaries
- Growth Potential
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Minimum of 2+ years of current Full Service or Upscale Casual Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in La Jolla, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.